Medical Claims Online Panel Lawyers share a common goal: to obtain maximum compensation for people affected by medical negligence through an efficient and economical investigation and prosecution of their claim
In doing so, all our Lawyers subscribe to our Ethical Policy:
- All clients must be kept fully up to date with their case
- All clients must be fully informed about the potential costs and the costs risks involved in an investigation
- All clients will have the benefit of the funding method that is right for them
- We will never use cold calling
- We will never force you to investigate a claim
- We will always be upfront and honest in our dealings with you
- We will always provide you with clear, concise, and jargon free advice
The MCO Promise
We make a Promise to all those affected by medical negligence which you can download here. All our Panel members subscribe to this Promise.
If our goals and standards are what you are looking for in a Lawyer, contact us today for a free assessment and advice to help you claim for medical negligence compensation.
You are under no obligation to continue with a claim and you are free to choose an alternative Lawyer.
Click on the document to download